With its exquisite Cotswold stone buildings, award-winning gardens and beautiful interiors, Temple Guiting Manor and Barns is one of the Cotswold's most exclusive best kept secret for those wanting an intimate wedding celebration for up to 34 guests.
The Estate sleeps up to 34 people across the luxuriously converted five-suite Barn; the historical five-bedroom Tudor Manor House and our additional self-contained Cow Byre, Peacock Shed and Granary buildings all within a short walk of each other.
Set in approximately 14.5 acres, guests will be in awe of our jaw-droppingly beautiful gardens, designed by Jinny Blom.
Temple Guiting Manor & Barns is a glorious picture-perfect setting for your wedding, including large walled gardens with long water feature overlooking the River Windrush and gently rolling fields, providing an unrivalled setting for a drinks reception.
Our formidable chefs can then create your perfect wedding breakfast for your party to savour and enjoy.
HOW IT WORKS
We are licensed to hold relaxed civil ceremonies in our beautiful Peacock Garden with pool under the rustic Peacock Shed. The capacity is 40 guests maximum.
In Winter we do have the very informal option of our Barn lounge area which is also licensed or you can hire outdoor heaters under the Peacock Shed to keep guests warm for a romantic setting under twinkling lights.
There is also a beautiful C of E church only five minutes walk from the Estate where we can put you in touch with our friendly local vicar.
The gardens are idyllic for reception drinks or choose from either the Barn Lounge or Manor House if the weather is poor.
The wedding breakfast takes place in the Grand Manor Dining Room which seats up to 34.
Unfortunately we cannot have any music outside after 8pm so any entertainment after this must take place in the Manor House and be approved by Temple Guiting prior to arrival. A small informal dance floor area can be set up in the lounge and music can continue until midnight.
£11,000 inc VAT midweek (Tuesday - Thursday)
£13,000 inc VAT weekends (Friday - Sunday)
Additional nights are priced at £4,000 per night for the entire Estate
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 11.00am
Our wedding venue prices are set and include the following, based on 34 guests:
- 2 nights accommodation in 15 bedrooms (additional daybeds & sofa bed for children can be made up.
- Check-in for bride & groom from 2pm, remaining guests from 4pm / Check-out midday.
- Accommodation for 34 people
- Ceremony in the Peacock Garden
- All linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom amenities
- 2 bottles of Champagne
- Event manager on day of ceremony until catering is finished, to set up ceremony, liaise and accompany registrars.
- Emergency Estate manager contact throughout stay
- Tableware / glassware / white linen / seating for up to 34
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
There are separate costs to consider
- Flowers / decoration - we have some fantastic local florists who can assist with this as prices vary very much depending on your choices / budget
- Catering - from £62.50 per head for a three-course meal including service. Canapés, cheeseboard, breakfasts available at an additional cost.
- Housekeeping - this can be booked for the morning of the wedding to tidy through the houses for you.
- Registrar fees & booking (contact Gloucestershire Registration Services to check availability)
- Any live music for the ceremony or in The Manor for the evening in addition to our existing music system.